- 1. Enable POP in your old Gmail account (‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ –> ‘Enable POP for all mail’)
- 2. Log into new Gmail account, Settings –> Accounts. Add another mail account, follow screencaps:
- Sit back and relax, importing can take a while!
1. Change mx record, in cPanel for example: Mail, Modify Mail Exchanger (MX Entry), Change an MX Entry, enter ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
- 2. Create CNAME record (DNS) or, like I did, a subdomain forward: Cpanel, Subdomain, add mail.mydomain.com. Setup redirection:
SubDomain Redirection mail.mydomain.com is currently being redirected to http://mail.google.com/a/mydomain.com